The mission of UF Procurement is to support the purpose and goals of the University of Florida — its educational, research, patient care and public service missions — by purchasing and providing quality goods and services at competitive prices and providing responsive and responsible service to all University departments.
We achieve our mission through:
- Dedication to excellence in customer service
- Providing avenues of access to businesses
- Processing orders in a timely manner
- Streamlining operations
- Pursuing cost savings
- Identifying new sources of supply
- Developing relationships with small, minority-owned, and women-owned vendors
- Complying with all statutory requirements of the State of Florida, standard practices of the State University System, and Regulations of the University.
Unless otherwise stated, the Procurement Division is the only University of Florida department authorized to commit funds for the acquisition of commodities or services and is the initial point of contact for service contracts and agreements.
Last Revised 6/23/23