Procurement Cards (PCards)
We are pleased to announce that cardholder email addresses are now on file with Bank of America. Effective immediately, the email associated with your PCard is your email as it appears in the UF Directory – https://directory.ufl.edu/.
How will this impact you?
- Bank of America (BOA) may email fraud alerts directly to you. If you are unsure if an email from BOA is legitimate, please forward it to email@example.com for assistance.
- If calling the bank directly, you may be asked security questions to verify your identity. Potential security questions/ answers is below.
- Verification ID: zero followed by your UFID
- Email: your email address from the UF Directory
- PCard phone number: 352-392-1331
- Program Administrator’s name: Theresa Loper
This change has been made to empower cardholders to get quicker resolutions with card issues. Please know we are still here to help.
The University of Florida Procurement Card (PCard) is a corporate credit card issued by Bank of America. Just like a regular credit card, it’s fast and easy; no waiting for a purchase order and vendors are paid quickly.
PCards are designed for UF staff, faculty, graduate assistants, and OPS employees who make purchases or travel for official University business. PCards are only issued to individuals whose dean, director, or department head authorizes the requests.
All PCard purchases must have a clear business purpose and be permitted by the funding source. The PCard may only be used for purchases that are reasonable and for appropriate goods or services necessary to accomplish the mission of the University.
To apply for a PCard:
- Complete the PCard online training courses with passing scores
- Complete a Cardholder Agreement
- Complete a PCard Application and have it approved by your Dean, Director, or Department Chair.
- Send the signed PCard Application and Cardholder Agreement to the PCard Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All PCard transactions are subject to review by the PCard Team.
In the case of PCard use, it is extremely important the University maintain a positive reputation for being a good steward of all moneys. It is equally important that sound fiscal processes be in place to ensure the appropriateness of PCard use.
Please be sure your department has the budget available before making any charges. For instructions on how to check your budget see the KK Budget Inquiry Instruction Guides on the myUFL Toolkits section of Human Resource Services’ web site.
Use the Alphabetical Index link to find more information about the PCard program, policies and procedures, and appropriate use.