November 15, 2021 Quarterly Upgrade myUF Marketplace – Preview of New Screens
The November 2021 Quarterly Upgrade will be a big change; myUF Marketplace will have a new look and feel including new screens on November 15, 2021. Campus can preview the new shopping, cart, requisitions and purchase order screens available now with a Toggle button. Invoicing will also have new screens. Toggle back and forth to the new screens at your own pace and liking to preview the new look.
The toggle button will be on the lower right corner of the Home Page shopping, cart, requisition, invoice or purchase order.
How to Use Toggle Button
Click on the Toggle baseball on the lower right corner once you have the Toggle button activated:
Click on New Shopping Experience: (or New Invoice Experience, etc.)
Then click SAVE. To return to the current screens, click the Toggle baseball and click on Classic Experience, then SAVE.
On October 15, 2021, everyone will have the Toggle button.
On November 15, 2021, the new screens as well as new invoicing will be permanent.
Here are some tips for how the new screens will work:
- Can’t find a dropdown? Look for three dots… or an arrow and click them to get a list of actions
- Can’t find the Edit button? Look for the edit Pencil icon.
Quick Non-Narrated Videos:
- Shopping from a Cart and How to Toggle
- Ship To, Bill To and Customer Number
- ChartFields and Adding a Split Distribution
New Instruction Guides:
- Completing a Requisition in myUF Marketplace
- Using the Product Keyword Search
- Approving Requisitions in myUF Marketplace
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Toggle button is not working for me today
Clear cache and cookies then close the browser and open again. Turning off the computer will not always clear cache and cookies.
- Chrome: Three vertical dots on top right corner > Settings > Privacy and Security section > Cookies and Other Site Data
- IE: Settings > Cookies and Other Site Data
2. When in the market entering in a chartfield, it doesn’t show saved data like the old screen where you can just click on something you have already used. Any idea how to get this in the new screen?
In the ChartFields box, click on the small arrow in the top right corner to access your saved Account Codes or Program Codes, etc. If you have a saved ChartField string, then just click on the Heart symbol to access. For more information, click on the Completing a Requisition in myUF Marketplace guide above and use the clickable table of contents to jump to the Using Saved ChartFields section.
For feedback, question or comments, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 392-1331 or myUF Marketplace@ufl.edu or call 352 392-1335.
October 12, 2021