Procurement Tip of the Month – Best Practices for Creating New Fiscal Year Requisitions
Annual Services Requisitions (e.g. Equipment Maintenance)
- Use Services Request Form
- For equipment maintenance, include equipment make/model and Asset ID Number (if applicable) in the Description, along with the location of the equipment to be covered
- Attach a copy of the service agreement, contract, quote, etc.
- Use the instruction guide, Shopping Using a Form for Service, for additional guidance
Amount Only (Blanket) Requisitions
Please Note: This form can be used in the rare cases that multiple, low dollar purchases need to be made during a fiscal year to non-catalog suppliers (suppliers that do not have a hosted or punchout catalog in myUF Marketplace) and when a pcard cannot be used.
- Use Amount Only Request for Goods (Blanket) Form
- Add at least three planned items of purchase in the Description
- Attach a price list of items in Internal Notes and Attachments
Beginning July 7th, requisitions on FY22 budget can be submitted in myUF Marketplace.