Procurement Tip of the Month – Best Practices for Creating New Fiscal Year Requisitions
For Annual Service Requisitions,
- Use the Standard Service Request Form.
- For equipment maintenance, include equipment make/model and Asset ID Number and building/room location (if applicable) in the Description.
- Attach a copy of the service agreement, contract, quote, etc. along with the necessary additional quotations.
- Refer to the instruction guide, Shopping Using a Form for Service.
For Amount Only Requisitions,
- Use the Amount Only Request for Goods (Blanket) Form.
- Add at least three planned items of purchase in the description, and who is authorized to order.
- Attach the price list of items in the Internal Attachments.
For Lease of Space or Rental Requisitions,
- Space rental, that is part of a special event such as hotels, conferences, etc. go on the Standard Service Request form.
- The Office of Real Estate handles external lease and license of space (off-campus).
- Requisitions for rental payments via myUF Market requires Office of Real Estate signing leases.
- Refer to the instruction guide, Lease of Space and Rentals in myUF Market.
For these forms, in the Ship To section of the requisition, under Delivery Options, add a Requested Delivery/Due Date of 6/30/2019 to keep the PO open for the fiscal year.
In the Bill To and PCard section of the requisition, make sure to distribute the requisition by Amount, not Quantity, to be able to pay against the PO multiple times.
For guidance, please use the instruction guide, Completing a Requisition in myUF Market.
For additional information, please plan to attend the next Procure to Pay PST900 class on July 26, 2018, at 10 am in Elmore Hall. Please register via My Self Service > myTraining in myUFL.
Procurement Tip of the Month is a new method for Procurement Services to communicate procurement tips and ideas to campus. Our goal is to provide helpful and useful tips to our customers. You are receiving this message because you are a current myUF Market Requestor.