Procurement Tip of the Month – Helpful Hints
When to use the Agreement Intake Form instead of a requisition:
Use the Agreement Intake Form (AIF) when an agreement or contract needs Procurement’s review/signature and a Requisition would not be appropriate.
A requisition would not be appropriate when:
- The event/service/item will be paid for using a PCard.
- The agreement or contract is to secure conference space/hotel rooms and/or catering etc. for a future event and funds will be encumbered at a later date.
- The contract requires a signature but there is no cost/payment required.
For help with completing the AIF, see the instruction guide “Using the Agreement Intake Form in myUF Marketplace.”
For help with choosing which form to use for a Requisition, use the “Guide To Appropriate Form Use In MyUF Market.”
When a Requisition or AIF is entered in MyUFMarket, the approval routing that it takes is determined by the commodity code that is included.
- Some commodities codes require commodity approval prior to Procurement’s review and approval. For example, EHS or IT approval.
- Requisitions and AIFs route to a specific Buying Team within Procurement Services according to the commodity code.
A link to the most current list of commodity codes can be found on the left side of the Shopping Home page of myUF Marketplace.