Procurement Tip of the Month – Critical Year-End Dates
June 6, 2019
- PO Reconciliation Process will run. For a list of POs that will be affected and additional information on the PO Reconciliation Process go to: https://procurement.ufl.edu/uf-departments/procurement-reconciliation-process/
June 14, 2019
- Last day to submit a requisition in myUF Market using FY19 appropriated funds. This applies to fund codes 101-113, 121, 122, 126, 132, 191-192, 196, 221 – 223, 570-579.
- Last day to submit a Change Order on outstanding FY19 encumbrances. This applies to all fund codes.
- Last day to submit cancellation requests for POs on FY19 appropriated funds.
June 19, 2019
- Last day to approve PCard Transactions to ensure payment from FY19 funds.
- Last day to finalize a FY19 PO that has been vouchered against.
June 22, 2019
- The PO rollover process will be initiated to roll POs with a balance to FY20.
For additional information see the Year End Memo: