Fisher Scientific is the primary supplier of laboratory and safety supply products (including industrial safety items) for the University of Florida.
Benefits of the primary supplier relationship are that UF receives outstanding pricing on laboratory supplies, free freight, deep discounts on a hotlist of supply items, an on-campus laboratory supply store, no-hassle return policy, dedicated on-campus representation, additional discounts for new lab start-ups, and desktop delivery on campus.
Local Fisher Scientific Sales Representatives
Cell: (352) 454-1789
On-site Customer Service Representative
UF Stockroom – Laboratory Supplies
Fisher Scientific maintains and operates the laboratory supplies stockroom on campus. The stockroom inventories widely used chemicals, lab consumables, safety products, and dry ice for the Gainesville campus. Deliveries from the stockroom are made twice daily. The stockroom is located at:
Health Science Center west loading dock area
1600 SW Archer Road RM DG16
Hours: 7:30 A.M. to 12 P.M. and 1 P.M. to 4 P.M.
Phone: (352) 338-0346
You may use your Pcard to purchase at this location.
Ice packs may be recycled at this location.
Fisher Punchout Quote Instructions
How To Find Order Status on the Fisher Punchout
Filtering for Small and Diverse Suppliers on Fisher Punchout
The Think Green section of Fisher Scientific’s web site lists the company’s sustainable initiatives, products, suppliers, and services, as well as tools to improve your own. Learn how Fisher Scientific can support your own sustainable initiatives.
Don’t throw away your ice packs! Recycle them through the Fisher Scientific storeroom, located at RM DG16, 1600 SW Archer Road, on the ground floor of Shands or send them to PO Box 100013. Ice packs from all sources (not just Fisher shipments) are accepted as long as the pack is not damaged or contaminated. Call Bryan Reynolds for details at 352-338-0346.
Switch and Save
The switch and save items are presented at the point of sale in myUF Marketplace. Hundreds of technical equivalent products offered to save and stretch your research dollars.
The Corning® Recycle Now! Program
Corning® pipet tip racks are designed to be reusable, withstanding several autoclave cycles. However, if you prefer to dispose of the racks after use, you can reduce environmental waste by recycling your used tip racks.
With Corning’s Recycle Now! program, you simply place the empty used tip racks into a carton or box, affix a mailing label (supplied by your Corning Account Manager) and mail. There is no charge to you, and you’ll be helping Corning take positive action to help conserve our natural resources.
If you would like to recycle with Corning, please contact your Corning Account Manager for mailing labels and additional information.
A Message from Fisher Scientific
In addition to our Price Book we would like to recommend that you browse the Fisher Scientific punchout website through myUF Marketplace for your University of Florida pricing and product availability along with the other features.
As a myUF marketplace User you can…
- Browse any of our nine catalogs: Healthcare, Safety, Chemical, Lab Essentials, Bioreagents, Acros Organics, Life Sciences, Education and the Fisher General Catalog
- Search hundreds of thousands of items by type, keyword, catalog number, manufacturer name or part number; giving you full access to our database of 900,000+ products
- Browse through our extensive list of suppliers
- Fisher Scientific created a Studio Photo Lab in July 2019. We are improving our website content with scientifically accurate, detailing product photography, and highlighting the features most important to them.
- Find chemicals by name, structure, catalog number, molecular formula or CAS number
- Print Material Safety Data Sheets and obtain health and safety information
- Review Fisher’s Frequently Asked Questions section about chemicals, lab equipment and ordering procedures
- Stay informed about new products, new site features, new promotions, new literature
- Get UF contract specific prices, so you know what your costs are
- See real-time products availability, so you know if your product is in inventory and ready for immediate shipment
…All in a completely secure environment.
For more information on Fisher Punchout functionality please contact our On-Site office (352) 338-1890.
All questions concerning this contract should be directed to Procurement at (352) 392-1331 or email@example.com.