How to Purchase from Best Buy
Phone: (727) 207-0330
Fax: (952) 430-9937
Hours: Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
The following instructions were provided by UF’s Best Buy Stores LP rep, Joshua Arndt. Joshua provides helpful information to ensure departments receive the correct discount and do not simply pay retail prices at the local Best Buy store.
Step 1: Determine exactly what you would like to buy, including complete description, color, quantity, and part numbers.
Step 2: Email your selections to Joshua to receive a written quote.
Step 3: Once you have received your quote back from Joshua, submit the quote to your fiscal staff so that a requisition can be created.
Step 4: Procurement submits a PO to Joshua who places the order for you and contacts you concerning pickup or delivery.
- Standard delivery timeframe is 3-5 business days on in-stock products.
- Special order products may be in the 2-4 week time frame.
- Next day delivery is only available if there is a local store with the product in stock.
- Same Day Delivery is only available if the order is placed in the morning, the local store has it available, and we can locate a courier to deliver.
- Available if the local store has the product in stock. No delivery charge applies with Store Pick-up.
- If the purchaser wishes to contact Kurt from the store, in many situations orders can be created “on-the-fly”. Kurt will still need either a PO faxed or a credit card to complete the sale.
Methods of Payment:
- Credit Card – Visa accepted.
- Purchase Orders – Best Buy Stores LP is the only Best Buy entity that is able to accept Government or Educational Institution P.O.’s.
Please contact Joshua to establish the required account and to answer further questions.