Passenger & Commercial Trucks
If you have questions about the contract below, please contact Travel Services at (352) 392-1241.
Enterprise and National
State of Florida Contract 78111808-15-1
Effective: 9/30/2015 – 9/29/2020
- Reservations – To make a reservation, click HERE to begin your reservation process online. Or, call the State of Florida Reservations & Customer Service at 1-877-690-0064 and reference Account Number 43A3255.
- TWO WAYS TO MAKE RESERVATIONS:
- Enterprise Billing Account – USED WHEN BOOKING AND PAYING ON BEHALF OF SOMEONE ELSE – You will need to establish an Enterprise Billing Account if you have the need to rent vehicles for other travelers but charge the rental costs to a UF PCard. Complete the Electronic Billing Agreement form for Enterprise (link to F&A forms page). Email the form to the contact information at the bottom of the form. An Enterprise representative will contact you to complete the process and establish your billing account.
- Emerald Club Portal – USED WHEN BOOKING FOR SELF OR ANOTHER TRAVELER – You should establish an Emerald Club account when renting vehicles for yourself and paying with a PCard assigned to you (or paying with your personal credit card). The Emerald Club program has benefits such as simplified reservation process, counter by-pass at airports as well as the ability to register your personal credit card for using the rental rates for personal use. Please contact Travel Services for information on how to join the Emerald Club program.
NOTE: Emerald Club is NOT required but without it you do not get the benefits of the Emerald Club.
*It is recommended to use National at airports, especially if you are an Emerald Club Member.
Gainesville Regional Airport:
Open 7:00am to 11:00 pm 7 days a week.
Parking is available at the Airport with a fee for parking
No pick up service available
Drop box is available
410 NW 39th Ave Location
Open 7:30 to 6:00 M-F
Open Saturday 9:00 to 4:00
Open Sunday 12:00 to 4:00
Drop box available
Free Parking Available
University Ave Location & Williston Rd Locations
Open 7:30 to 6:00pm M-F
Open Saturday 9:00- Noon
Both have drop boxes available
- In State Rentals
- Out of State Rentals
- Optional Equipment & Services
- Additional Charges & Fees
- Emergency Management Rates
- CarShare Rental
NOTE: CarShare is not available at UF Campus; for more information about the UF solution please go to Transportation and Parking Services
- Unlimited mileage for contracted car classes
- Complimentary “We’ll Pick You Up” service available (with 24 hour advance notice and within 10 miles of an Enterprise location)
- $500,000 combined single-limit third-party liability protection and zero deductible damage waiver
- No one-way drop off charge (mileage applies over 700 miles)
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- Personal Rentals at Enterprise (liability coverage and damage waiver not included) and when booking, reference Account Number FL43089
- Available Toll Payment Solution, Child Seats and GPS at reasonable rates
Toll Payment Options
- Enterprise/National offer a toll payment solution. They utilize the PlatePass program for tolls in the State of Florida. There will be a $3.95 convenience charge per day of use not to exceed $19.75 on any given one rental (Florida); this does not include tolls. Example: Travel to Orlando for 5 days and have tolls on 2 travel days. The charge will be $7.90 plus the cost of the tolls.
- If you do not want to use this service, you have two other options:
- Go through the pay at the toll booth and you will not be billed by PlatePass.
- If you have a personal transponder in your vehicle, you will not be billed by PlatePass.
- You can print receipts for any PlatePass charges at the following website:
- ENTERPRISE: https://www.htallc.com/en/tollpass?agency=Enterprise 877-860-1258
- National Rental Car: https://www.htallc.com/en/tollpass?agency=NationalCar 877-860-1283
COMMERCIAL TRUCKS & VANS
- Reservations – within Gainesville, Jacksonville and Ocala region. For reservations outside this region please contact Branch Manager at 352-373-1565 for further assistance.
- Click HERE to begin reservation. You will be taken to UF Deeplink where the State contract number 43GATOR is automatically assigned to your reservation process
- Click ‘Reserve Now’ to go to Enterprise Home Page
- Truck Rental Reservations – enter all information and click ‘Continue’
- Choose Location – select branch closest to your location
- Choose Vehicle – select desired vehicle. If vehicle shows “Call for availability” – Call the branch and make the reservation manually
- Review Reservation – review the full details of the vehicle you’ve chosen – scroll to bottom of the page and click ‘Continue’
- Renter’s Information (Details) – please fill in all information. Once all is correct, click ‘Reserve Now’Include the contact phone number associated with your Enterprise Plus or National Emerald membership
- The renting branch will be confirming your reservation prior to pick up. Expect a confirmation call within the business day.
NOTE: As of 21 December 2015 there is no field for manual EPlus or Emerald # Entry. When the reservation is opened within a branch, Enterprise software automatically recommends the Reward Program # associated with the listed contact information. This will be confirmed when the branch receives the reservation.
- Unlimited mileage on cargo vans and pick-up trucks; other mileage rates apply to other classes of commercial trucks and vans
- Complimentary “We’ll Pick You Up” service available (with 24 hour advance notice and within Gainesville area only)
- Insurance rate reduced to $12.50/day
- 24-hour roadside assistance
- State rates for personal use (reduced insurance rates not included) and when booking, reference Account Number FL43089
Toll Payment Options
See details above provide ‘link’ to toll payment options
410 NW 39th Ave Ste B
Gainesville, FL 32609-4144
Other locations throughout Florida
Please click here